Donate Your Rewards
The Ottawa Food Bank has embarked on three new programs in partnership with Hudson’s Bay Company, Air Miles, and Shoppers Drug Mart. Ottawa Food Bank supporters can now donate their various reward card points they earn. Donated HBC Reward Points and Air Miles will go towards purchasing prizes and equipment that will be used for future fundraising initiatives. Donated Shoppers Optimum Points will help us with the purchase of non-perishable food items and baby supplies such as diapers, formula and baby food.
It’s easy to donate your points to the Ottawa Food Bank. Each card has a couple of simple steps to follow:
HBC Rewards Points:
- Go to their Community page online.
- Click on “Donate to an existing community”
- Follow the instructions on the page
- Ottawa Food Bank public ID is 6938855 and our proper name is Ottawa Food Bank
- When asked if you have Air Miles, give the cashier the following collector number to punch in: 8008 256 3696
Shoppers Optimum Points:
- Go to their Donate Your Points page online.
- Select the Ottawa Food Bank as your organization of choice, and fill in the number of points you wish to donate
Canadian Tire Money:
Just like cash donations, the Ottawa Food Bank also accepts Canadian Tire Money. These donations are used to buy much needed supplies for around the office. Also, with many new Canadian Tire stores opening with a grocery section, the options are limitless!
With 10 Shoppers Optimum Points and 50 HBC Rewards Points for every dollar spent, and constant Air Miles promotions, just think about how much good your points can do in the fight against community hunger!
Thank you for considering donating your HBC, Air Miles, and Shoppers Drug Mart rewards to help us fight community hunger!