GET YOUR COMPANY BEHIND OUR CAUSE
Demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility by working together to help fight hunger in our community. Ongoing support from organizations and their employees make a significant impact to those who need the assistance of the Ottawa Food Bank.
Your organization’s support will help us with our mission of collecting and distributing food to our Member Agencies who serve people in need throughout Ottawa.
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP, IN WHATEVER FORM IT COMES
There are many ways your organization can support the Ottawa Food Bank:
- Provide financial support – corporate donations and/or employee donations via payroll, credit card or cheque
- Encourage and support employee volunteer efforts
- Become a sponsor
- Hold a food or fund drive in your workplace
- Donate an in-kind gift such as computers, software, equipment, or computer support
- Hold an event with proceeds benefiting the Ottawa Food Bank
Your options are not limited to this list; we’ve seen some pretty creative ideas and events in the past – everything from workplace pizza lunches to golf tournaments and auctions. Also, if you have a skill, service or product that you’d like to offer, we’d love to hear from you. But no matter how you decide to support the Ottawa Food Bank, you can rest assured knowing that your efforts are helping us meet the growing need for hunger relief in our community.
For more information on how your company and employees can make a difference, contact Patti at 613-745-7001